Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
The University of Texas at Austin - Austin, TX USA
The focus will be on spintronic materials and neuromorphic computing: skyrmion dynamics, connections to neuroscience, and neuroscience-inspired architectures.
M.S. in Physics
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater, OK USA
The report titled "Topological Magnetic Solitons Electronics Applications", 2021.
• Antiferromagnet's domain switching
• Dynamics of Hopfions/ Skyrmions
B.S. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Istanbul Technical University (dual degree) (ABET-accredited degree) - Istanbul, Turkey
• Thesis titled "Machine learning applications in wireless communication networks:
Interference detection and authentication aspects", 2019.
• The statistical method from the thesis was adopted by the local startup company for vehicle localization and data protection.
• The first part of the work was published as “Device Fingerprinting for Authentication,”
in International Conference on Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ELECO), Bursa, Turkey,
November 30-December 01, 2018.
• Accreditation Link.
B.S. in Physics Engineering
Istanbul Technical University (accredited degree) - Istanbul, Turkey
* Graduated 5th among graduates of the 2018-2019 Spring term.
• Thesis titled "Electric field effects on the chocolate flow", 2019.
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH) - Thessaloniki, Greece
* I took courses for my Physics Engineering/
Electronics and Communication Engineering degrees.
• Erasmus exchange student for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Lyceum for Gifted Students
High School (Medium of Instruction: English) - Tursunzade, Tajikistan
* Specialized High Schools of Science and Mathematics
• Top student of the school 3 years consecutively.
• Recipient of "Red Diploma" for having excellent grades in classes and final exams throughout the mandatory education years curriculum.
• 1st place in regional mathematics olympiad.
• 3st place in regional biology olympiad.